[meteorite-list] AD - Stunning Canyon Diablo meteorites for sale, Katol and more!

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 15:10:21 -0800 (PST)

Hi to all. I recently traded for a nice selection of very nice quality Canyon Diablo meteorites. These are from a very old collection traced back to HH Nininger in origin.
Weights available are from 5 grams up to 20g

Samples of these are here:
http://s27.photobucket.com/user/jedisdiamond/library/Canyon%20Diablo%20iron%20Meteorites%20for%20sale
You can see the full selection and many other incredible meteorites for sale at the following links. Will consider offers

Meteorites for sale
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wandering-Star-Meteorites/252302821456481
And my website has been updated to include some nice meteorites like Katol thin sections and so much more.
http://www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com/

Thanks for taking the time to see what I am offering for sale, hope you see something you like!

Greg Catterton
https:/I/www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wandering-Star-Meteorites/252302821456481