[meteorite-list] AD- for your shopping pleasure!!

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 20:37:50 -0500 (EST)

Hello everybody,

Finally got a whole lot of work done, on almost every page of my site,
all of that just for your Holiday Shopping enjoyment:

First: some new and very special pieces now on the "NEW-SPECIAL" page:
huge slices of Seymchan and a whole lot of Chelyabinsk, for all of you
who don't have enough yet.

Then: I also revised a great many prices on the "IRON-METEORITES" and
"STONE-METEORITES" page, all the new prices are in red, and those pages
are just dripping in red ink.

And I also uploaded a new assortment of pendants on my "JEWELRY" page,
and stocked up on the perfect stocking stuffers: the great books by
Alain Carion and Dorothy Norton, available on the "BOOKS-PRINTS" page.

Next on the To-Do list: I will be adding a new bunch of thin-sections
to the "THIN-SECTIONS" page.

So go to: www.impactika.com and click on all those links, and Enjoy!
And let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com