[meteorite-list] FOOTE SALE Update

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 16:24:52 -0700

Hi everyone,
        Six or seven new items went "up" today at:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/CJFooteD1_2013.html

        Surprisingly, the only offer so far is $100 on the
Amazingly oriented NWA with a bodacious chondrule quite
Visible on the surface.
        If no one places an offer at least 10% higher by 11:33AM
Eastern, tomorrow, Sat, it will go to that bidder.

        There are a lot of items and I am dumbfounded at the lack
Of offers - there are no minimums - you offer, if it isn't beaten
(By at least 10%) within 24 hrs, it is yours.

        Please remember to deal directly with CJ at: cj at webbers.com

        I will be adding items EVERY DAY, so, this is a sight you should
Keep your eye on daily:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/CJFooteD1_2013.html

        Lifesaving money desperately needed. If all you have is a small
Amount, offer it - you are likely to get it for that. Hopefully, offers will
Increase after the labor day weekend - but for those getting this post,
You have a unique shot with, apparently no competition for your offers.
        Please be as generous as you can - but remember, ANY offer is better
Than no offer.

        Warm regards, Michael