[meteorite-list] Glorieta Hunt - "Diggers" episode Tonight NGC

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 13:12:54 -0400

Sales of all roundness, nectar, and pocks are hereby suspended until
further notice...

BTW - I have one of Kit Carson's used toothpicks for sale -
$1,000,000.00, contact me off-list if interested.

(PS - the toothpick is not nectar, it's swag)

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com