[meteorite-list] San Luis Potosi Meteor

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 01:17:25 -0700 (PDT)

Count and Graham,?
?Thank you both! ?These video files need copied onto a CD-ROM ?for storage; I wouldnt mind a copy if someone can get them. ?If this event proves to be a real bolide event, which I think that it is, it is one of the best examples since the 1970s Grand Teton, Wyoming ?Earth-grazing asteroid. ?Best Regards, ?Dirk...Tokyo