[meteorite-list] Glorieta Hunt - "Diggers" episode Tonight NGC

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 20:22:29 -0400

Hi Mike and List,

What I said was not meant to be a personal bash on the Digger Dudes.
They might be the nicest guys in the world.

Reality TV is shameless and there is very little "reality" in any of
it. It's well established now that many reality shows are entirely
scripted. Or, if not 100% scripted, the people are placed into
situations contrived in advance by the producers/showrunners. Most of
the dialogue and situations on these shows is made up well in advance
of the taping.

I would not be surprised if these two guys who have never seen a
meteorite before, get "lucky" and find a GM specimen on their first
hour in the field. It was probably planted there by a production
assistant. The Digger Dudes may not even know about it and their
surprised reactions will seem genuine.

I don't trust a single thing I see on any of these shows. Maybe I am
just jaded. It's all baloney. LOL.

Best regards and happy huntings,

MikeG
--