[meteorite-list] AD- new eucrite and auctions

From: arasj3827 at comcast.net <arasj3827_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 22:49:52 +0000 (UTC)

List,

?

I have just completed my first official classification (well sort of- its still provisional...). A big thanks to those who helped me along. ?At first?glance,?the eucrite looked to be?a shock veined?monomict breccia, but?Dr. Irving surprisingly concluded it to be?unbrecciated basalt eucrite.??Each slice is nice sized and comes in a larger meteorite box. Most of the slices have some crust, and each one has some great shock veins. Offers are always welcome. See slices below:

http://tinyurl.com/AJmetcltrNWA8003

Also, please take a peek at my auctions ending in over the weekend. Again, offers are welcome:

http://tinyurl.com/AJmetcltrEBAY

Regards,

Aras Jonikas