[meteorite-list] AD-Jbilet Winselwan CM2, ebay auctions

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 10:33:35 -1000

Aloha Meteorite afficianados,

Jbilet Winselwan is a fresh CM2 carbonaceous chondrite meteorite with a shock stage of 0 and weathering grade of 1. In early June 2013, A. Bouferra, a meteorite hunter from Smara, reported a new carbonaceous chondrite that had been found close to Smara. The full entry can be seen on the met bull: http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=57788

Big Kahuna offers fragments and slices/endcuts of this fresh desert carbonaceous. Externally, specimens exhibit a wide range of weathering and abrasion, from pristine preserved fusion crusted individuals to desert varnished fragments. We've selected some of the best material, cleaned, cut and prepared to the highest quality, and offer them for your consideration. Two webpages of fragments and slices can be found at the links shown below.

Jbilet Winselwan frags: http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/JbiletWin.html
Jbilet Winselwan slices: http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/JbiletWin2.html

Big Kahuna has meteorites in auctions on ebay that end this Saturday, Aug 24, starting at 8:00am Pacific / 11:00am Eastern / 4:00pm London / 6:00pm Helsinki / 11:00pm Singapore. FREE Worldwide shipping on select meteorites. Some of the items on the block are:

Chelybinsk LL5 5.33g Fresh crusted stone - http://tinyurl.com/kbhpb6e
Honolulu L5 0.15g Rare Hawaiian fall of 1825 - http://tinyurl.com/ltox7sr
Jbilet Winselwan CM2 9.29g fragment - http://tinyurl.com/muzgw7b
Jbilet Winselwan CM2 0.13g endcut - http://tinyurl.com/n8lys9e
Jbilet Winselwan CM2 1.38g full slice - http://tinyurl.com/lc485uo
Mreira L6 3.30g Fresh fusion crusted stone - http://tinyurl.com/mxuxpcf
Murchison CM2 1.38g Crusted full slice - http://tinyurl.com/lvbj8c2
Taza Irung 19.34g Metal splattered lima bean - http://tinyurl.com/l66avak

? and much more. You can see all of my offerings on ebay here:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/fujmon/m.html

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites Inc.
PO Box 4175, Hilo, HI 96720