[meteorite-list] Meteorite Photo of the Day

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 09:43:11 -0700

And one of my personal favorites. I always look forward to seeing the MPOD. Thank you Paul for the work you do to bring us the MPOD.

Mendy Ouzillou

On Aug 22, 2013, at 9:08 AM, <valparint at aol.com> wrote:

Peter,

As I explained to you in my email dated 26 July 2013, the MPOD website does not block any IP addresses. If you have a firewall (software or hardware) on your computer, please check its configuration. That is the most common source of IP blocking.

One email a day does not constitute "clogging up the list".

Cheers.

Paul