[meteorite-list] Meteorite Photo of the Day

From: Peter Richards <pedrichards_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:51:28 -0500

Hi Paul Swartz,
Considering that this only worked on my computer, of late, very
briefly, and for a short time after I asked, via email correspondence,
if you had blocked my IP address from viewing these "Tuscon meteorites
MPOD pictures", I would ask (and I know few will second this perhaps
because they couldn't remember to check your site daily on their own)
that you not clog up the list with them. Just my own request, and I am
sure it is understandable to anyone capable of putting themselves in
my shoes. If you don't... Oh well, I will live with the slight
annoyances your posts constitute.
thanks for the consideration,
Peter

P.S. Please don't assume Paul is doing this, as it may be a third
party somewhow blocking this and also reading my emails, or just some
coincidence, or bad luck for me having nothing to do with him.

"Message: 16