[meteorite-list] Jbilet Winselwan CM2 for sale - Great prices too!

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 10:17:25 -0700

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone that has emailed or called to purchase Jbilet
Winselwan. I see a lot of interest in this CM2 meteorite for a bunch
of reasons - price, name (as opposed to a number), freshness, etc...

Take a look as I now have 2 pages of specimens to choose from.
Starting at only $40 per gram. Many smaller sizes too - from about
10mg to 5 grams as well as larger specimens up to 40 grams!

Page 1
http://www.mrmeteorite.com/jbiletwinselwannewcm2.htm

Page 2
http://www.mrmeteorite.com/jbiletwinselwanpage2.htm