[meteorite-list] Book "Beni M'hira, the forgotten meteorite". English version available !

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 15:56:18 +0100 (BST)

On 8 January 2001, a meteorite of considerable size fell in southeast Tunisia, near the small town of Beni M?hira, located thirty kilometers east of Tataouine. Local authorities recovered some stones but the search ceased quickly.?

Curiously, this event then fell into oblivion.?

In 2012, during our expeditions in the Tunisian desert, we were approached by a man holding specimens of the fall of Beni M?hira.We acquired the lot and, investigating the area, we found the strewn field. Since April 2012, we have worked a systematic study of the area, identifying all meteorites found in this desert place.

This is the fascinating story that we relate in this book.

You can now order the english version of our book "Beni M'hira, the forgotten meteorite".
To order, follow this link : http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/615396

and you can complete the book with cool specimens from this first meteorite fall of the 21st century on beni-mhira.com

Pierre-Marie Pel?, Fabien Kuntz, Marie Gerbet
Meteor-center.com ?+ ?WWMeteorites.com?