[meteorite-list] Reported Canberra, Australia meteor with unverified video 13AUG2013

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 10:08:44 -0700 (PDT)

List,

For list members in Australia-
Reported Canberra, Australia meteor with unverified video 13AUG2013

http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.jp/2013/08/canberra-australia-bolide-meteor.html

I am unable yet at this time able to verify if this video is genuine. ?The video appears to have been shot off of a video display. ?The source of the video says that it was captured by his meteor camera. ?I am unable to open and view the original file because of codec source. Anyone recognize a re-run meteor video?

Dirk Ross...Tokyo