[meteorite-list] AD: Historic/Rare meteorites ( Beaver Creek, LA002, Murray ) ending Wed/Fri on ebay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 17:41:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too.??A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

eBay Store
http://stores.ebay.com/imca1633ny?_rdc=1

Feature Auctions

SUCCESS meteorite fall extremely rare - COA from the Smithsonian-MUST HAVE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251318376281?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BEAVER CREEK rare and historic 1893 57mg meteorite fall - 2nd fall from Canada!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251317716857?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

DIEP RIVER historic HAMMER STONE meteorite Very Rare South Africa - 900g TKW
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261262147396?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ORNANS- Type specimen CO 260mg meteorite- SUPER RARE fall from France 1868
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261262889527?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ENSISHEIM historic meteorite fall from 1492 - 1st fall from France - Very Rare

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261261068199?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

LOS ANGELES 002 Martian/Mars meteorite 2nd USA Mars find - VERY RARE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261262152966?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
BERLANGUILLAS historic 70mg meteorite-Fell in 1811 Spain-1440g TKW Super Rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261261088047?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

STANNERN historic 165mg meteorite fall 1808-2nd Meteorite from Vesta Very Rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251318376577?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

LUCE' meteorite- France 1768 very rare historic fall - 1st analyzed meteorite
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261261065893?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
Shawn Alan