[meteorite-list] AD - Black Beauties from Russia

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 22:57:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everybody,

Yes, Beautiful Black little and not-so-little Chelyabinsks.

Besides the large Chelyabinsk I presented on the Picture of the Day a
couple weeks ago, I also received a whole lot of smaller specimens.
They belong to and were all collected by Serge Afanasiev and Dima
Sadilenko, the dynamic Russian team; they sent all of that to me but
since they will not be in the US for another month, I am selling them
on their behalf.

So Yes, they are all listed on my web-site, and they are all right here
ready to go, but only for one month, until the Denver Show opens up on
September 11. So hurry to go look at them, and tell which one(s) you
like.

Here is the link: http://www.impactika.com/Chelyabinsk.htm

Any questions, just ask!

Anne M. Black