[meteorite-list] OT: Rock type

From: Bjorn Sorheim <astrogeo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 17:42:51 +0200

List,
Sorry this is off topic.
This has nothing to do with meteorites.

But I'm trying with some interest to determine which rock type is in the
picture on the link.
I need an 'international' answer, so this list could do the trick, I hope.
So if you have any idea about earthly rock types, I would like to hear your
opinion.
You don't have to be a geologist to do it. If you have seen a similar rock
type, what
would you term this rock type in the image?
Since this is off topic might be best to mail me off list.
Considered mailing this to sci.geo.geology but too there is just too much spam.

The link: tinyurl.com/rollingstx

All the best,
Bj?rn S?rheim