[meteorite-list] AD: impactites ending soon on EBay- Lake Hummeln, Kentland, Crooked Creek, Sudbury and more...

From: Brandon <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 16:29:10 -0500

Hi Listoids,

I have some awesome impactites up for sale on eBay ending in several hours all started at bargain prices and still there, so there are alot of deals to be had. Even if not in the market to buy they are very much worth having a look at.

For sale I currently have the following;

381.5g HUGE slice of Glover Bluff impact melt breccia from Coloma, WI

268.5g endcut of Crooked Creek Impact Melt- Awesome Carbonate Melt!

112.8g slice of Crooked Creek Impact Melt with Vesicular texture

165g slice of Sudbury Black Onaping with awesome clast!! Must see

160g slice from Lake Hummeln impact site in Sweden- shattered basement rock

80g slice of plastic ally deformed fault melt material from impact crater in Kentland, IN

125g slice of Crooked Creek melted and fractured chert

In addition to the impactites I also have a 27.5g brecciatted Zag endcut listed for $175 which comes from the Hupe collection and includes his card. Not yet listed but soon to be are several new localities including Lockne(resurge material), Rochecouart(yellow melt), Flynn Creek(polymict breccia) Crooked Creek(full impact melt glass), Jeptha Knob, Serpent Mound, as well as several lots of small cut pieces from several of the previously stated locations.

If any of that sounds of interest, let me know and I will get you pictures and specifics prior to listing.

Combined Shipping within US. International buyers welcome.

Thank you for the consideration,

Brandon D.
IMCA #9312
Link to eBay listings: http://tinyurl.com/m27asx3