[meteorite-list] AD: Apt, Pantar, Collescipoli, Ensisheim, Sena, Benares(a), Luce', Bath & more historic meteorites ending SOON on ebay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 07:03:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too.??A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

eBay Store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633ny/m.html

Feature Auctions

PASAMONTE 34mg meteorite fall 1933 1st fireball caught on film - Extremely Rare! *MAKE AN OFFER*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261206069182?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649?
?
COLLESCIPOLI rare Italy meteorite FALL 23mg fragment, hard to find historic fall
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261207705377?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
LUCE' 33mg meteorite- France 1768 rare historic fall - 1st analyzed meteorite!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261205521348?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
APT historic .032g meteorite fall 1803 France- Very Rare historic FALL
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251267439980?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
JOHNSTOWN 40mg meteorite hammer fall 1924-Very rare Diogenite-Colorado USA!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251265477759?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
BENARES (a) 1798 India HAMMER FALL - Extremely & historic meteorite fall!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251266753397?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
PANTAR meteorite HAMMER FALL - Fell 1938 - Impossible to find !
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251266757854?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Appley Bridge .074g meteorite from UK - fell in 1914 - Very Rare meteorite fall! *MAKE AN OFFER*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261207012013?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
7 Historic meteorite falls LOT-Ensisheim, Tabor, Albareto, Luce, Barbotan & more *BEST DEAL AROUND AT $99*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261205520795?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
VALERA Cow killing HAMMER STONE meteorite - rare fall with documentation!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261207687702?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
LEIGHLINBRIDGE 37mg meteorite fall 1999 - TKW 271g from Ireland. Super Rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261206061729?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
St. Louis historic meteorite ultra rare HAMMER STONE hitting a moving car 1950! *MAKE AN OFFER*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251253183469?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
STANNERN historic .086g meteorite fall 1808-2nd Meteorite from Vesta Very Rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261207004389?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
TRENZANO 123mg meteorite fall from 1856 in Italy - Rare Historic Fall. Very Rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261207006398?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
SENA 28mg meteorite 1st fall from Spain from 1773 VERY RARE HISTORIC fall!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251265476470?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
NAKHLA Martian/Mars meteorite-1911 Fall-KING OF MARTIAN METEORITES-VERY RARE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251265942233?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
Shawn Alan