[meteorite-list] ~AD~ kilo lots of NWA with reverse auction format~2.4 g Chely with fridge magnet 99c N/R

From: jim_brady611 at o2.co.uk <jim_brady611_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:54:07 +0100 (BST)

Greetings list
        I put a few auctions on ebay including a 2.4 gram Chelybinsk
partial pea with 99 cent start and no reserve.
Also I listed 10 x one kilo lots of unsearched, unwindowed NWA's
one of them sold immediately at starting price and others have various
amounts of watchers since being listed last night.
I will reduce the starting price at the end of the day here in Ireland
every day so if you are watching one of the lots it may be prudent to
snap it up or make an offer.A couple of them have some really nice
shapes in there.
all the auctions http://bit.ly/18dgN3P
the Chely pea http://bit.ly/18dj0wh

thanks for looking