[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk - IMB or SMB? The nomenclature of Melts.

From: Jim Wooddell <jimwooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 17:29:23 -0700

 Hi All!
Just a point of information. I just read Dr. Rubin's paper, Multiple
melting in a four-layered barred-olivine chondrule with
compositionally heterogeneous glass from LL3.0 Semarkona
Whew! That's a title for a paper!
While we are on the subject of melts, I thought I'd point out this
paper. Enjoyed reading it the first time....actually understood some
of it and will read it once again after thinking about it for a while.
 You folks might enjoy reading it when you get a chance!
Thanks Alan!!

Jim Wooddell