[meteorite-list] Image of Persied Meteor Shower - August, 2012

From: Wildlight216 <wildlight216_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:30:28 -0700 (PDT)

As promised, I posted an image I made last August of the Persied Meteor shower. It was take August 12 from the mountains around Lake Tahoe.

http://wildlightnaturephotography.com/Perseid%20Meteor%20Shower%205707-Gallery.htm

If any of you are interested in learning how to capture scenes like this with your 35mm camera, I am teaching a workshop here in Lake Tahoe, CA
this coming September on starlight and low light photography. You can
find more information on my website via the following link.

http://wildlightnaturephotography.com/Twilight%20&%20Starlight%20Photography%20Lake%20Tahoe%20Workshop.htm

Mark