[meteorite-list] Looking for a Real Name of eBay Seller

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 20:03:10 -0500

Hi List. I am hoping someone out there can help me. I am looking for the
persons real name that sold meteorites in 2001-2002 on eBay. All I have to
go on is an eBay name. I know a few of you may have bought or sold to
him/her The eBay name of this person is "meteorgort" and some of the names
that sold to him on eBay are:
(meteorite-collector)
(newforwu)
(meteorite-hunter)
(mr-meteorite)
(branchmeteorites)
If any of you can get on eBay and search the name "meteorgort" then check
"meteorgort" feedback until you see your eBay name and feedback left. Maybe
a PayPal transaction may have this person's real name. He/She has done
nothing wrong, I just need this person's real name not the eBay name for my
records of a meteorite I purchased from him/her in 2002. He/she would only
accept check or money order so I have nothing in PayPal, but if he/she
bought from any of you and he/she paid you via PayPal that information is on
record with your PayPal transactions.
Thank you.

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960