[meteorite-list] [AD]: Omani Currency for sale/trade

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 16:49:39 -0500

30 Rials is worth $78. Why would anyone pay $100 for $78?
I suggest Steve Arnold of Chicago, he just bought Chelyabinsk on eBay and rapidly listed it on eBay way lower than he paid. He specializes in that form of self-inflicted stupidity.
He asked me the other day why I would not sell him any Chelyabinsk. Well, now he knows why.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone