[meteorite-list] April Gem Show Denver - Attention COMETS

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 20:36:14 -0700

Hi all,

I?ll be in Denver selling (April 19, 20, 21) at the Ramada Plaza Hotel
(formerly Holiday Inn- Central Denver) 4849 Bannock St, Denver, Co.
80216.

http://www.mzexpos.com/colorado_spring.html

As most of you know, I like to deal, so come see what I have and make
a reasonable offer and take it home! Incredible dealer specials, buy
in quantity and get LOW LOW wholesale prices! I WANT TO SELL, NOT PACK
IT BACK TO PHOENIX ...

Below is a partial list of interesting meteorites I?ll be selling.

Pallasites :

Choteau (provisional) New Montana Pallasite - A MUST SEE!

Sterley NEW Texas Pallasite - Slices

Imilac ? Slices

Pallasovka ? Slices

Seymchan ? Full and part slices

Springwater - Full and part slices

Museum Provenance:

Henbury ? Individuals with Royal Ontario Museum Labels

Plainview ? Individual with ASU Labels

Bondoc - Large fragments and slices with ASU Labels

Bondoc - Iron Nodules with ASU Labels

Norton County ? Fragments with UNM Labels

Odessa ? Individual with UNM Labels

Witnessed Falls:

Buzzard Coulee - Individuals

Holbrook ? Small Individuals

Iron Meteorites:

Gibeon ? Spheres and Slices

Muonionalusta ? Slices

Sikhote Alin ? Individuals

Imilchil ? Small Individuals

Taza ? Slices and Individuals

Toluca - Individuals

Whitecourt - Individuals

NWA and Carbonaceous:

NWA 4502 Carbonaceous ? Stones

NWA 7454 Carbonaceous ? Individuals and fragments

Unclassified NWA Carbonaceous ? Individual Stones

NWA 869 ? Individuals

Vaca Muerta - Small fragments

And much, much, More!

--