[meteorite-list] AD:APT, Bath, Tabor, Ensisheim, Nakhla, Almahata Sitta, Sena, Indio Rico & more ending soon on ebay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 05:57:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

eBay Store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633ny/m.html

Feature Auctions
?
BLACK BEAUTY / NWA 7034 Martian/Mars meteorite - The H20 meteorite - NEW CLASS!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251255538602?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
7 Historic meteorite falls LOT-Ensisheim, Tabor, Albareto, Luce, Barbotan & more
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251256774967?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
St. Louis historic meteorite ultra rare HAMMER STONE hitting a moving car 1950!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261197192794?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
HOLBROOK meteorite coin - First Arizona meteorite fall - 1912 USA! coin 114/300
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261196004616?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
APT historic 32mg meteorite fall ? Fell in 1803 France- Very Rare historic FALL
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251255529935?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
SENA 28mg meteorite 1st fall from Spain from 1773 VERY RARE HISTORIC fall!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261197184917?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
JOHNSTOWN meteorite hammer fall 1924-Very rare Diogenite-Colorado USA!
?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251256779336?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
Chelyabinsk meteorite - Russia Feb 15 2013 - From a renowed privet collection!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261196683930?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
BONITA SPRINGS found among skeletons in 1938 in FL USA Rare meteorite
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261195949521?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 1st meteorite seen from space - SUPER RARE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261195947123?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
BATH meteorite - 1st meteorite fall from South dakota, fell in 1892 - Rare !
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261195955148?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
INDIO RICO meteorite - 1st classified stoney meteorite from Argntina - 1887!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261195953768?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
and more ending on Friday :)
?