[meteorite-list] AD: NWA-numbered meteorite that fell in 2009

From: Rob Lenssen <rlenssen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 21:18:15 +0200

Dear List,

I have a very special meteorite for sale:
A 91g stone of NWA 7449: An NWA-numbered meteorite, that fell only as recent
as 2009.

NWA 7449 (L6 S2 W0 ) was found mid-2009, and consists of two stones with a
total known mass of only 405g.
Gamma-spectroscopy has shown that NWA 7449 fell in February or March 2009,
only months before it's find.

Meteoritical Bulletin Database entry for NWA 7449:
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=56103

General information about NWA 7449, its discovery, and the classification
process can be found here:
http://alturl.com/awwyb

For sale is the 91g stone (also mentioned in the MetBul database writeup):
http://alturl.com/kc6z5

If you are interested, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,
Rob Lenssen
IMCA #1681
www.AsteroidChippings.com