[meteorite-list] Sign Up Now for your Mineral Rights (Mining Asteroids for Platinum)

From: hall at meteorhall.com <hall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 15:55:32 -0400

One quaint question for the astronomy buffs and mathematicians out there.
What affect would the increase in mass to the earth, from mining most of
the asteroids, and then mining, say 5% our moon, (or another planet's
moon) and adding that mass to earth, have on the earth's orbit, rotation,
gravity?
Fred H