[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk purchase

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 12:31:04 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

There now. Don't you feel properly stupid? Did Mike succeed in making you sorry you didn't buy something from him instead? Listen my friend, Many of us act on our own and do just nicely, If you bought from Andrey Barakshin that lives in Finland, don't worry you will get your goods. I bought from him and it took several weeks. He was in Russia buying stones when I committed for a half dozen and he had to go back to Finland to do his prep and mailing. It takes time. I also bught from common villagers who had found out about Ebay from selling car parts. Both of them turned out to be real gentlmen, but it took longer to receive them.

We have some self appointed "Masters of the Art" for which the finding, buying, trading and selling of things meteoric is the way they pay the rent and send the girl friend flowers, so don't expect a pat on the back and a generous little tip on how to save a buck, or cut a corner drom them.. To them,meteorites are a business and a game of oneupsmanship. Remember that.

Relax. I bet you'll get your stones. Amd if someting does delay ithem, I'll bet it wasn't because of whom you dealt with.

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536