[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk purchase

From: Michael Brooks <michael13_brooks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 11:24:21 -0700

> Hello list,

I was curious how long it took for some of you to receive your meteorites from Russia? The seller I purchased mine from stated that he sent it to me on March 11, 2013, I have yet to receive it. I want to be prudent and seek council from you before I make the decision to put a claim into PayPal. It has been a little more than three weeks, could someone more experienced in shipping to and from Russia please advise if I am correct in being a little concerned or should I give it a few more weeks. I have questioned my seller to this and have not received a satisfactory response. Yes I know the danger of dealing with someone who is a new seller, however since I used PayPal I felt assured that if it did not work out I would be able to recoup my funds. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Warm regards,

Michael Brooks