[meteorite-list] Chelybinsk eBay price history

From: Matson, Robert D. <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 13:29:42 -0700

Hi Shawn,

I seems to take eBay a day or two to add recent sales to its completed
listings search. I try to stay on top of the auctions that interest me to
see what they end up going for as they finish, but some of the "uglier"
stones I don't bother adding to my watch list, so I don't tally them
until a day or two later. --Rob