[meteorite-list] AD: Handbook of Iron Meteorites for sale

From: Wildlight216 <wildlight216_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 12:56:31 -0700 (PDT)

If anyone is interested I have a mint set, including slip cover, of the rare, three volume "Handbook of Iron Meteorites" by Vagn F. Buchwald. I have had the set for some 30 years now and it has seen little use. The set has been stored away for most of that period and I am wishing to sell it as I will be moving soon. The slip cover has one wear mark on the top back corner but the books themselves are in excellent condition.

I am selling the set on a make offer basis and will accept the highest reasonable offer withing the next 2-3 days. Please for questions and offers please contact me off list at wildlight216 at yahoo.com. I can provide pics of the books as proof that the set is in my possession.?

Thanks,
Mark