[meteorite-list] Video of BIMS visit to London NHM

From: Luther Jackson <lutherjackson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 07:45:55 +0100

Hi List,

Back in March this year a group of us from BIMS were given a 'behind
the scenes' tour of the meteorite lab at the NHM in London. Previously
some photos of the day have been released by other BIMS members, but I
have finally got around to creating a short 5 min video of our visit,
showcasing some of the best specimens we were privileged to be shown.

http://youtu.be/oVcUfzNESVU

Thanks again to the staff at the NHM for making us feel so welcome.

Apologies for the footage that is a bit shaky! I have now invested in a tripod..

Cheers,

Luther

www.lutherjackson.co.uk
www.ministryofmeteorites.com