[meteorite-list] UK, Ireland, Holland Bolide Videos on Web 21SEP2012

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 09:57:41 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List, Finally getting to work on sorting real videos from fakes and copies for the 21SEP2012 UK Ireland Holland Bolide. The post will be updated as my time allows and the level of help I get.

UK, Ireland, Holland Bolide Videos on Web 21SEP2012 Seeking help if you know of others with known locations; thank you. Email offlist; thanks.

http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.jp/2012/09/uk-ireland-holland-bolide-videos-on-web.html

BIMs listmembers please see that this gets posted there so that I might get their assistance as well. Thanks!

Dirk Ross...Tokyo