[meteorite-list] AD: Old collection - New stuff

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 22:23:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everybody,

I give up trying to post and take pictures of every single thing!!
I have so much to post!!!!
I do know about stocking up for Tucson, but this is so much more.....

So here is a list of that collection I bought a few months ago and that
I have been announcing ever since. It is in PDF format so you can print
it and read it at leisure. No, there are no pictures, but if you tell
me what you are interested by, I will take a picture for you.

http://www.impactika.com/catalog-collection.pdf

And, besides that, I still have alot more I have not posted yet, but
one thing at a time. So go ahead, read that list, you will see a whole
lot of names you have never even heard of before (I know, I spent a lot
of time searching thru the Buchwald books and the Met. Bulletin
Database!).

Enjoy! and keep in mind that there is only one piece of each! so first
come, first served.
Thank you.

(if you have any problems reading it, just tell me, I can send it to
you as an Excel spreadsheet too).

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com