[meteorite-list] Breathtaking cut Glover Bluff Impactites !!!

From: b1dunovant at aol.com <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:13:12 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry, this link should work.

https://plus.google.com/photos/103555700843987997365/album/5791407095561929521#photos/103555700843987997365/albums/5791407095561929521

Thanks for looking!

Brandon D.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brandon D. <b1dunovant at aol.com>
To: meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Mon, Sep 24, 2012 12:53 pm
Subject: [meteorite-list] Breathtaking cut Glover Bluff Impactites !!!

Hello Everyone, I hope all had a good weekend.

I had a chance this weekend to cut a few of very large rocks I
collected at
Glover Bluff a couple week ago and found myself scratching my head at
what I
saw.

https://picasaweb.google.com/m/viewer?fgl=true&pli=1#album/103555700843987997365/5791407095561929521

Some were red/yellow/white polymict breccias with fragments.of
quartzite answer
chert, some where what looked like included sandstone melts and some of
the
combinations were quite breathtaking and complex.

I wondered if anyone may be able to explain or take a stab at
describing what
I'm seeing and the process it may have took to create it.

I only found a few small shatter cones, nothing like Kentland, but
where that
lacked the beautiful breccia made up for it.

Any ideas? Has anyone seen this before or have Glover Bluff in their
collection?
I will have beautiful slices and endcuts soon. I should have the
material pictured finished by the end of the week. If interested let
me know.

Trade of sale $0. 10 cents/g

Thanks,

Brandon D.