[meteorite-list] *AD* Battle Mountain Individual

From: Larry Atkins <thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 09:06:27 -0400 (EDT)

Hello List,

I'm posting this ad again due to an overwhelming lack of response to
the firs post. I'm guessing it was overlooked by many as there was only
one offer for the stone. If you would like to add Battle Mountain to
your collection this could be your only chance. This is a very
difficult strewn field to hunt and I highly doubt much will become
available to the public or private collector.
This 24.5 gram, ~90-95% crusted stone was found by a local Battle
Mountain resident while he and I were hunting last week. He has asked
me to find a good home for it and I agreed. I really thought it would
be in high demand as none has hit the market yet but I guess I'm wrong!
Perhaps everyone assumed it would fly off the shelf so they didn't make
an offer, not true. If you are at all interested please contact me and
I'll send pic's, all offers will be considered.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Larry Atkins
?