[meteorite-list] Large UK fireball!

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 10:36:39 +0100

Thankyou Alex, I do feel blessed to have seen it from start to finish
and from such a clear viewpoint as where I was, simply stunning :-)
Would be even better to have a rock in the collection from an event
such as this where you witnessed it yourself! However my hopes are low
as I think the 'somewhere' is going to be in the sea :-( I really
hope I am wrong though :-)

Cheers

Martin

--