[meteorite-list] Large UK fireball!

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 01:09:30 +0100

Mike, It was absolutely stunning! Am just amazed that i saw it as i
was on patrol in my vehicle. Right place, right time for once!

Unfortunately it appears that it will have dropped anything into the sea :-(

Fingers crossed for otherwise though, you never know :-)

Am a very happy chappy :-)

Cheers

Martin

--