[meteorite-list] New BLM Rules

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 16:02:00 -0400

I've never make it in the field of chartered accountancy. LOL.

My point about the government regulating meteorites still stands
though. The bureaucrats need to put their noses back in their books,
and leave the meteorite hunting alone.

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/GalacticStone