[meteorite-list] Tucson Meteorite Auction (AD)

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 17:21:05 -0700

Dear List Members,

        Please check out about 65 items now up, including over a dozen
different pallasites, large old Nininger Canyon Diablo, a cool large Gibeon,
A large Canyon Diablo with a nice sized hole, etc, etc.

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionTucson2013.html

        ALSO, it is time people who will be placing absentee bids start
Doing so. Last year about 30% of the absentee bids came in AFTER
I had left for Tucson, so never were recorded and bid for. You can always
Ad more when new material comes in.

        In addition, the call now is for higher mid range and substantial
specimens for the remaining lots (I have plenty of low and lower mid
Range specimens to satisfy the ultra thrifty bidders).

        For really substantial specimens I will negotiate consignment fees.

        RSVP
        Thanks, Michael