[meteorite-list] FREE MAPS ISSUE April 2012

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 12:12:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

I was skimming through my April 2012 issue of Maps and the whole issue is about Wild 2 Stardust mission and I really have no use for the issue and rather it collect dust, I would like to see if any List members would like to have the issue for free. Its in perfect condition, just opened the plastic wrap last night, but I would ask you to?pay for shipping which is $5.50. That should cover the package, shipping and tracking I hope, its a big issue, over 340 pages in the issue. So the first Lister to email me off the List that would like this issue will get it :)

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBay Store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html???