[meteorite-list] Ad: Glover's Bluff Fallback Breccia for Sale!!

From: b1dunovant at aol.com <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 10:45:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Everyone,

Background: Some 500 million years ago, a large meteorite, asteroid,
or comet plunged to Earth, north of Madison, Wisconsin. The impact
shattered and melted tons of area rocks, excavating a large crater. A
mixture of rock, dust and glass fell back into and around the crater,
forming layers thousands of meters deep, which in time has became
cemented together and hardened into a polymict fallback breccia.

I recently made a trip to the Glover Bluff impact crater in Wisonsin
and collected several beautiful pieces of fallback breccia in both the
white/yellow variety and the brick red type. I have rough sizes ranging
from 1g- 50kg+ with slices and endcuts available soon.

If interested please contact me off list and specify your preference
for size and I will send you pictures. This is some really beautiful
material and something that should be present in all collections!!

I will be adding all my samples to a Picasa account over the next
couple weeks as well so stay tuned!

Regards,

Brandon D.
IMCA #9312