[meteorite-list] Some thoughts on find coords

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 08:44:39 -0700

Seems like having the find coordinates did not help to find any more of
Sutter's Mill than would have been found once the location of the first find
was made based on your radar data. The most important benefit is in mapping
out a strewn field which will help but only if enough pieces are found and
that comes much later - assuming of course that the coordinates are captured
and made available. (sorry for the run-on sentences)

My 2c,

Mendy