[meteorite-list] Battle Mountain Field report / strewn field conditions / etc.

From: Dan Miller <dannyspl12_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 12:42:49 -0700

Wow interesting story Sunny. Glad to hear you two didn't get arrested
for fighting. I'm a little surprised you go out into the field with
an old hand gun. I guess you feel that is sufficient protection. And
you took his word on a picture only. So the question is who ended up
with the Chondrite pictured?