[meteorite-list] First meteorite found at Battle Mountain!

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 18:17:39 -0700

(I meant to send this under this topic before my last post)

Congrats Bob and Moni!!! If I could be in Battle Mountain instead of
swamped in my "real" job with the Processing Tomato Advisory Board (done
late October) I'd be one the ground with everyone. Drat that I can't. Soon
to resume painting TSs and hunting with new friends....

Good Fortune to all who are there!!!

-Richard "Rick Bob" Montgomery