[meteorite-list] Portales Valley (H6) Slices with Fantastic Lightning Bolt Metal - Found by SKIP WILSON!

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 15:43:52 -0700

Hi all,

After I placed my last "Denver Blow Out Sale" ad I received so much
response that I thought I'd list an update.

Even though I said I was all packed and really didn't want to unpack
to make sales before Denver, I had no choice. There was just too much
demand for my specimens at these LOW prices. I sold a lot so If you
were interested in something you'd better re-check the list to see if
it's been sold.

UPDATE: I just received a few outstanding Portales Valley (H6) Slices
with Fantastic Lightning Bolt Metal that I'll also have for sale in
Denver. These were prepared by Marvin Kilgore and the stone was found
by SKIP WILSON!

For those of you that don't know who Skip Wilson is let me explain.
He's only the most successful American meteorite hunter ever!

This prolific hunter has found - and had classified - over one hundred
and twenty five meteorites! These include two urelites, one achondrite
and several beautiful Portales Valley meteorites - one that nearly
struck his house. For nearly forty years Skip has been scouring remote
areas of New Mexico for extra-terrestrial treasure. An amazing fact
about Skip is that he's found an incredible two hundred and eleven
meteorites total (99 % were cold finds) and all were made in New
Mexico. One meteorite came from De Baca County, three from Lea County,
four from Curry County and the remaining two hundred and three coming
from within Roosevelt County!

Act soon and don't miss this opportunity to have one of his VERY
collectable finds in your collection - as I'll only have 3 - 4
specimens for sale!

Call or email with any questions, directions while in Denver, or just
to say hi - 602 481 9780

Allende (Larger sized 100 gram - 200 gram) Fragments with crust!
 8 kilo crusted NWA stony _at_ .25 per gram
 Ash Creek (L6) end cut and individuals
 Bassikounou (H5 ) individuals
 Brenham (PAL) slices large and small
 Bondoc large fragments
 Buzzard (H4) individuals, slices
 Campo (Iron) slices, and individuals
 Cat Mountain (Imp-melt) slices
 Chergach (Mali) individuals
 Cleo Springs (H4) slices
 Cocklebiddy (H5) slices
 Dimmitt (H4) slices
 El Hammami (H5) slices
 Franconia (H5) slices, fragments and individuals
 Galatia (L6) slices
 Gebel Kamil (Iron Ung) individuals
 Ghubara (L5 ) slices
 Gibeon (Iron ) individuals
 Glorieta (PAL) slices (siderite) and individuals (pallasite)
 Gold Basin (L6 ) slices, fragments and individuals
 Henbury (Iron) individuals
 Holbrook (L/LL6) individuals
 Imilac (PAL) small individuals
 JAH (H5) slices
 Juancheng (H5) slices
 La Criolla (L6) slices
 Monze (L6) slices
 Millbillillie (Euc) individuals
 Mundrabilla (Iron) individuals
 Muonionalusta (Iron) slices large and small
 Nantan (Iron) small crystal individuals
 NWA 869 (L4-6) ?
 NWA 2932 (Meso) ?
 NWA 4502 (CV3) ?
 Palo Verde Mine (L6) ?
 Portales Valley (H6) ? slices
 Richfield (LL3.7) ?
 SAU 001
 Sahara 98094 (H5) slices
 Seymchan (PAL) ? iron slices and 100% pallasite slices
 Sikhote Alin (Iron) individuals
 Toluca (Iron) slices and end cut
 Thika (L6)
 Thuathe (H4-5) individuals