[meteorite-list] The ultimate Type Collection List

From: Jeff Grossman <jngrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 13:40:57 -0400

No, olivine diogenite is a classification that is accepted for the Met
Bull, and there are several in press in MB100.

I remind everybody that there is no such thing as "official nomenclature
[of meteorite classifications]." The nomcom tends to be conservative,
and generally does not start adopting new kinds of classifications until
they come into use in the literature, beyond the original proposer's
work. But nomcom does not vote to certify new terms, or anything of the
sort. Nobody does.

Jeff