[meteorite-list] AD: Kentland Shattercones and Impactites Labor Day Sale!

From: b1dunovant at aol.com <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 19:35:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Everyone!

I am running a sale on several of my very nice Kentland Cones recovered
earlier this year. Please have a look and see if there is something you
might want to add to your collection. If a non-sale item is purchased
today or tomorrow, I will take an additonal %15 Off !!

LABOR DAY SALE PIECES:
https://picasaweb.google.com/108245178486960760794

In addtion to running sales, I also posted pictures of some large melt
and breccia samples far to large for my current saw. The impact melt is
gorgeous and even resembles a face!! They would make outstanding
display pieces and have a plethura of diverse and intriguing features.

Given I cannot currently cut them myself, I would like to make a
request to the forum. If anyone is willing
to cut any of the three stones for me, I would offer to them not only a
full slice of the material, but a shattercone from Kentland to display
with it! Please email me off list if interested.

Pictures of the three needing to be cut as well as recent additons and
running Sales can be viewed here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/103555700843987997365

?Make me an offer on anything. Trades welcome!!
?
Best Regards and have a nice weekend,
?
Brandon D.