[meteorite-list] (AD) TRADE OFFER

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 06:44:45 -0500

Hello list and good morning. It's great to see new meteorites coming
out of the novato area. Way to go bob and jason. I have 2 meteorites I
would like to trade. A 1.83 gram oriented HOLBROOK w/small flow lines
and a 40 gram bassikounou 98% crusted,a sheer beauty. I am looking for
another nice oriented stone w/flow lines and nice definition. I also
want to give matt morgan a super kudo;s for letting me buy, what I
think is one of the most nicest oriented and complete stones I have
ever seen. Please off list if interested. Pics will be available after
I get off work after 2 pm CST. Have a great day all, and I hope all
our met members out east are safe and sound.

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.