[meteorite-list] Classification for Novato (name pending approval) [N04]

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 10:15:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

Due to over-whelming public demand and peer pressure I must announce at this time that I made a find. Wanted to have Jason Utas tell his story first, because we've been working together on this strewn-field, staying in contact on the phone, and meeting with him for dinner wnere we exchange notes and make plans for the next day. (This is how I got to finally meet another California meteorite-hunter, Mendy Ouzillou.)

There is a story that goes along with our two finds (which will have to wait until later), but Steve Arnold is anxious to tell how he became involved in this saga ;-). So here we are:

  N04 ~107g, and rising Bob Verish